|The New ALGE PR1a photocell has the smallest form factor of any homologated cell on the market.|
The new cells have these important features:
1) One cell does all three tasks; TX, RX, and Reflector
2) 2 -AA battery power or direct to ALGE timer.
3) LED alignment that goes from red to green when lined up. Once aligned; blinking Green LED indicates full charge, Yellow indicates replacement needed, Red indicates battery failure.
4) Same 3/8 x 16 mounting threads
5) Sliding sun / rain shield
6) Sync cable for FIS finish line applications
http://www.alge-timing.com/alg...ual/PR1a/PR1a-BE.pdfThis message has been edited. Last edited by: FKP,
The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.124 or higher.
|Powered by Social Strata|