Skip to main content

NOTE THIS CONCERNS A E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE FOR TD & TTR; PLEASE READ!

longhi@fisski.ch is the address that is listed for e-mailed FIS Technical Delegate Report and Timing Report for Alpine race results; these e-mails are supposed to roll over to the person at the FIS Bureau who is now in charge of receiving them.
It has come to my attention, however, that this may not be happening. In an effort to make sure these forms are received in a timely manner, please e-mail the TD & TTR to the following. (Remember that they have to be signed and in PDF format.)
boehlen@fisski.ch
Thank you for your help in getting this information out to your FIS Organizers. I am requesting that the FIS TD Commissioners, Tom Winters and Ted Savage, contact all North American FIS TD's with this urgent information. t
Original Post
I know I'm a little late and low in posting this, but there is an alternative way to submit results if you don't have a scanner (to create a signed .pdf) and you don't want to hit the OC with exorbitant overseas faxing charges.

PDF the results, TTR, and TD report. These do not need to be signed. Email the results from the RA computer, the TTR and TD report from the TD computer, and reports will have been received and allowed for scoring. This works great on point deadline (the story of my life in both snowboard and alpine events this year.)

Complete packets must still be submitted if you don't happen to have a scanner handy and should be sent via cheapest, fastest way (Global Priority works best.)

On to bike racing!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.