Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow. Interesting.
This seems to be pretty straightforward 10 lap "pursuit"
The TDC or TIMY in Parallel slalom mode will tell you which rider is ahead if you make a simple lane change box to reverse the inputs on the half laps.
The "Veloresults" software that we use for UCI races will do this automatically.

Do you know how we can contact the people who built this track "minidrome" for the Red Bull Promotion?
Thanks for your reply.

In youtube.com I could see some videos about this championship, and in google, i saw some about the specifications to build the minidrome.

The main doubt is about the "masking tape" on the surface, because I am in Mexico and can't see a vendor yet, and using sensors seems like danger for the racer falls in the track.

I have uploaded a PPT file with some specifications.
www.enduromexico.com/temporale...ntacREDBULLMINI2.ppt
thank foy your replies.

Mr. FKP.. could you explain me a little more about "The TDC or TIMY in Parallel slalom mode will tell you which rider is ahead if you make a simple lane change box to reverse the inputs on the half laps."

I am software developer, then, maybe I am going to develop the software for this race...

Do you recommend me: 2 separated start lines (one on each side of minidrome)... or the same start line installed along de wide of minidrome.

Maybe just need to identify el ahead racer to detect the winner.

About this (simple lane change box to reverse the inputs on the half laps).. please with other words... (My english is not fluid an google translate does not help me)
I think you understand now how to run this event. Each rider starts on opposite sides of the track and chases each other. By nature the 1st impulse that you will receive for each rider will be a 1/2 lap because the rider on the home is heading to the back, and the rider in the back is heading to the home. The lane change switch allows the timer to keep the channel id the same, nothing more. The most important time split is of course the 2 finishes and that will be fine regardless if the number of laps is a full number; ie 10 laps, 15 laps, etc.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.