Skip to main content

We've been using Live-Timing for the last 2 years to follow races in the Tahoe area, and love it. Every time we're following race results on our iPhone / Blackberries, we have dozens of people coming up and asking "how do I get that too"... very cool stuff.

For our races, however, the results are filtered by skier class - all of the G7-8 girls are racing against each other, the B9-10 boys are racing against each other, but all of the results for a given day are all mixed together. This means that in order to see the top 10 for a given class, we have to manually "count" through all of the non-class races,

Does anyone know of a way to view just the racer class that I care about, like either filtering just to a specific class, or to sort all of the times within each class so that the results are side by side?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

First race is next year, and it appears that the same problem still exists - there is still no way to see the placement within a class, when there is more than one class. You can sort by class, but it's not useful to determine who won within each of those classes.

Or is there a way? The only way that I can see doing it is to copy and paste the associated HTML into a spreadsheet, and then double sort from there - obviously, something we can't do from our iPhones / Blackberries.
If you are using the National/FIS Splitsecond software. After the run is over you can go to the competitors tab and click on the Reports button. At the bottom of the dropdown you will see "Other". Mouse over Other and a second dropdown will appear with a selection for results by class. You can attach the results to the live timing page by useing the tab on the bottom left.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.