Skip to main content

To Sports Timing International guys and others. I have questions about the Microgate uCom system.

I am looking at the manual. It shows it is an intercom system. Can it work over the Enc/Dec Radio systems. Can you only use the product with the REI2? How do the connections work? Does the product have to be connected into an Enc Radio in order to transmit data? Does the EncRadio then also act as a receiving unit for the uCom?

If I am using the Enc/Dec MF Radio system for a start impulse from a starters gun for athletics where the starters gun is connected to the EncRadio Transmitter, the starter is wearing a headset connected into the uCom which is connected into the EncRadio Transmitter, and the DecRadio Receiver is connected to my FinishLynx camera and I am up in an announcers booth away from the Lynx camera and DecRadio Receiver, can I use this product?

Can I wear a headset connected into the uCom and talk with the starter who is also wearing a headset? If so how?

Can other personnel also be wearing headsets and use the uCom to talk to me in the announcers booth and to the starter?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.