Skip to main content

Cleaning out the closet and I have enough stuff to sell to start your own timing company!

Picture to all items listed in this post:

Pictures of equipment

1 - IPICO Elite Reader. Bought new in 12-14, used about 5-10 times in 2015. Model IP3911
380 - Shoe chips - New, sealed from factory.
1,000 - Shoe chips - Some new, some used - all are numbered 1 - 1,000 in a caring case.
?? - Shoe chips - Whatever chips I find I will throw in - probably about 50 loose chips, numbered.
1 - Elite external buzzer - New, never used.
1 - Elite AC charger - Used.
1 - Elite DC charger - Used.
2 - Lite AC chargers - 1 new, 1 used.
2 - Lite DC chargers - 1 new, 1 used.
1 - USB chip reader - Used. (I have a new one, still in the box somewhere...I couldn't find it when I was doing my inventory, but I could find it if wanted.)
2 - 5m Mats - Used. 1 is green tail, 1 is red tail.
2 - 2.5m Mats - Used. 1 is blue tail, 1 is yellow tail.
2 - 2.5m Mats - New, never out of the bag. 1 is still in the sealed box from Active. (The other box was too beat up, so I threw it away - but the mat was never removed out of the bag when purchased new.) 1 red tail (in sealed box), 1 blue tail (never taken out of bag).
1 - Start line arch - Used. Green, 15f wide. Built in blower fan. Has bags for sand weight. When I took it out for this sale, I noticed the lip to the fan cracked off on part of it - this does not affect the functionality or even looks...just posting so buyer is aware.
1 - McGregor timer - Used. Battery never charged from the day I got it...always used it plugged into AC.
1 - Dell Laptop - I can dig it out and check on speed/ram if you are interested.
1 - Canopy only - First up 10x10 canopy. Pretty good condition - may have one some pin hole on one of the sides, otherwise good shape. Lost the frame in a wind storm. Salvaged the canopy and screen enclosure.
1 - Screen enclosure - First up 10x10 canopy. Lost the frame in a wind storm. Salvaged the canopy and screen enclosure.

I have pictures of all the above mentioned items. Please see the link at the top of the post for pictures. (I have a video of the elite decoder starting up so you can see it go through the boot cycle - I will upload this to YouTube shortly. I have not set prices on anything, so please shoot me an email with an offer. I would like to keep as much of it together as a lot sale as I can, but I will break up anything if needed. Please do not low ball me! I have a use for all of these items if they don't sell...so please don't think I am in a need to sell any of these items at a huge loss - most everything is either new, or slightly used and in new condition. Everything listed was only used in the 2015 timing season if it was used at all.

Located in northern Illinois. I would be able/willing to drive a reasonable distance from northern Illinois for a meet-up / drop off...otherwise buyer pays actual shipping costs and insurance fees.

Would consider trade or trade + cash for the following items:
•Finish LYNX System
•MYLAPS 4m or 8m Systems
•Truss system
•DJ Equipment

Phil Taylor
Racing Expectations
815-228-5115
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.