Skip to main content

SOLD SOLD SOLD --I have 1,518 genuine Ipico Shoe Chips. They are used but are 100% guaranteed to work. They come in plastic cases (200 per case as pictured) and includes the chip file. They are pre-numbered 1-1,500 (plus 18 extra chips). One dollar each (per case of 200) plus shipping. Take them all and I'll include the shipping (to U.S.) There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't use shoe chips. Email is faster if you have any questions: omar@multirace.com

Attachments

Images (1)
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Omar:
I have 1,518 genuine Ipico Shoe Chips. They are used but are 100% guaranteed to work. They come in plastic cases (200 per case as pictured) and includes the chip file. They are pre-numbered 1-1,500 (plus 18 extra chips). One dollar each (per case of 200) plus shipping. Take them all and I'll include the shipping (to U.S.) There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't use shoe chips. Email is faster if you have any questions: omar@multirace.com

Attachments

Images (1)
quote:
quote:
I have 1,518 genuine Ipico Shoe Chips. They are used but are 100% guaranteed to work. They come in plastic cases (200 per case as pictured) and includes the chip file. They are pre-numbered 1-1,500 (plus 18 extra chips). One dollar each (per case of 200) plus shipping. Take them all and I'll include the shipping (to U.S.) There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't use shoe chips. Email is faster if you have any questions: omar@multirace.com

Attachments

Images (1)
  • small-shoe-chips

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.