New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Tag Heuer 502 Stopped Printing
 Login/Join

posted
Hi There,

I have an ancient Tag Heuer 502 that has stopped printing, I realize that this is an old unit, but is it repairable or would there be a use by other for it?

Thanks
Sau!

posted Hide Post
Parts...

Last I heard the 50X series of timers were no longer being serviced.

You may be able to find and old one for sale for $100 and either steal the printer or just use the new one you have if its settings are compatible with how you are using it. Different models had different output baud, etc.

Good luck,
Jenna

Picture of FKP
posted Hide Post
Phoenix Sports will give you a trade in for it towards a new TIMY timer.

Posts: 1472 | Location: Trexlertown, PA, USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have found other uses for old clocks.

This Microtimer works well as a counterweight for closing the door.

Posts: 430 | Location: Telluride, CO, USA | Registered: October 25, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a couple 502s that I would let go for a decent price if you're interested.

posted Hide Post
Hi Mike - I'm curious if you still have those 502s FS. I read in one of your posts that you opened up your 502 to do some repairs. I'm in that situation, but don't want to mess anything up before our next race in March. I'd be interested in your experience. We've lost a few pixels on the display.

Reading over the forum, our application may be somewhat unique - we've been using the TH equipment for timing our annual whitewater slalom races in MO.

Thanks!

- Jim Warren (jw)

Posts: 1 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 07, 2017Report This Post