Skip to main content

I had the pleasure of spending over a half hour with Mr. Bert Wilschut of TAG-Heuer today. Bert and Jean Campiche called me to review the difficulties I experienced with the TAG 520. I am very satisified that TAG-Heuer understands my frustration and will be making rapid steps to increase the availablity of information on the internet. Phoenix Sports has a substantial stock of TAG equipment that we maintain to support our customers and to test software and displays
with.

Bert is a young man with a great outlook. I had a long and thoughtful lunch with Bert and Jean while my wife and I were TAG-Heuer's guests at the 2001 World Ski Championships in St. Anton, Austria. I know that Bert is trying his hardest to learn more about the US market and your concerns.

He has been kind enough to allow me to post his email address. Please feel free to post a question to him. Send him a message before you go to bed and he will probably have it answered in the morning due to the 6-9 hour time difference.

Bert.Wilschut@tagheuer.com

We welcome Bert and Jean to participate in the forum and hope that they will become regular contributers.

Originally posted 20 Dec 2001 by Fred Patton
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.