Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well yes.

The yellow course has to be on Address 2 and the Green course on Address 4. We are sure that an update to the NASTAR software will allow control over the display duration and allow a test pattern. The current designation is 80-EO due to the type of display the programmer has.

The new NASTAR software should allow you to specify the Address of the display. The standard before was ALGE address 2 for Yellow and 4 for Green

What configuration do you have? 6 digit, 8 digit?
Last edited by fkp
The display interface is a work in progress. There is nothing wrong with your displays as you have determined.

So we all should see some progress in the coming weeks.

We have sent the programmers some videos on how they are currently working and how they should work.

Try dropping the Dline baud rate to 2400. I am not sure if there is anything else available at the moment but 2400
I still can not get my 6 digit D-Line displays to work. version 25 of the software. Just got off the phone with the developers. the guy that did the programing for the D lines is no longer working for them. I dropped the baud rate down to 2400 and changed the addressing to Ab01 and Ab02. no luck they still work great with other software.
Last edited by rayscrew
I experienced a problem with the software where I could put the first racer on course but the second would not register a start. I could hear the timer (Alge S4) beep but the racer did not move from the Start List to On Course. I tried our old Tag PT 605 last weekend and it worked perfectly - aside from a couple of crashes. I am going to try the Alge again this weekend with the updated version of the software.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.