Skip to main content

I currently use our Nastar software to time and score HS races in Michigan. I only have access to one timer. In Michigan the format is boys gs and girls slalom for the first half and flip for second half of the race. I can time the race perfectly using dual course timing. I create two races, one for the first half and start a new one for the second half. The problem is when printing results. I use the combined time using the first two results single course. It will only use either the yellow course or green course. So either the boys will get results and the girls get dns or vice versa. To get the others to print, I have to manually change all the racers to the same color course. This is very time consuming and frustrating, is there a way to make this work without changing the course colors? Or am I stuck?
I scored a club race tonight and with over a hundred racers it took forever to print results.

We don't have the budget to purchase another time clock at this time. Any suggestions? Would split second club software work correctly?
Original Post
Split Second Club should work fine. You can write a custom report and do what you're looking for without a problem.

If the software didn't put the times where you needed (it should be fine) you could easily export the data and re-import to club putting it where you needed it to get the results the way you would like, not manual work.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.