Skip to main content

Any TT*Ware customers who did not receive TT*Ware update 3.13 via e-mail should contact me to receive the update.

The 3.13 update consists of almost all new features. There are one or two minor bug fixes in there, but for the most part this latest version is focused on new convenience features. I am stoked about the new additions, which will be finding their way into other flavors of Skunkware professional timing software as time permits.

Thanks to the many timing professionals out there using TT, for their good suggestions.

James Broder
Broder's Skunkware Scoring & Timing Software
http://www.skunkware.tv
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

John:

PING me with some info about yourself and your business, and I will send you a demo. Include the types of events you are involved with, the professional services you typically provide, and the timing equipment you own or lease.

The demo is fully functional, except the timing form will close after 25 impulses are received.

If you go to my web site (www.skunkware.tv), you can click "E-Mail Skunkware" to send me a note.

James

James Broder
Broder's Skunkware Scoring & Timing Software
http://www.skunkware.tv
The new version is working fine for us. I did notice the fact that the "rankings by class" disappeared, but you had been informed and produced version 3.14 by the time I go to send you an e-mail.

I really like the ability to save the impulses from the timer and reload them. This is great for the MTB environment. It is not uncommon that we have to close out of TTware and then reopen. It was not a huge inconvenience if you were not behind on the finishers, but this assures me that I will have all of the TOD impulses at my fingertips if needed.
James,

I timed an MTB downhill on Sunday, and I was setting up a PC that I do not use too often with the TTware 3.14. The reason I had to set this machine up is the fact that my Socket Dual Serial card is not W2000 compatible. I loaded the new 3.14 on the machine with W98. When I opened the software I received an error that reads as follows "Error 10047 in function connect (Socket) address family not supported by protocol family." Due to being late at night, I just ran version 3.09 on the W98 PC so I could utilize my PST display. Is there someting I am missing. I realize I should likely buy a new Socket Dual Serial card and upgrade the PC to W2000. I am just assuming the W98 is the issue because 3.14 works fine on my other PCs with W2000. I just wanted to pass this information on to you.

Thanks.

Bob

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.