Skip to main content

Ok- I am not an idiot... However, I am seriously struggling with the set up and operation with the MVP finishlynx timing system. Do any of you have a easy to follow set up and operation guide to make this process less frustrating? The only help I am getting from their tech people is links to their very unfriendly quick set up guides.
Original Post
If you are having a problem using the Finish lynx quick start guide, then leave the set up to an other and just learn to run the system.Over the last 20+ years I've seen some people that can run the program at a meet but could not set up either the camera properly, set up the computer to run the program or set up a network to share the data for the meet with the timing system. Know you limits and understand that a full timing system is not the easiest to set up.

that said, prepare the computer, you will need to install all options you have bought, if you are using some versions of windows that will need to be in ADMINIStrator mode. next you must be able to set a fixed network address, in the setting for local connection you change the TCP/IP V4 to the number suggested by the company. that will allow you to then set up the camera at an event.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.