Skip to main content

Hi,
I'm a computer guy trying to find some software to go with a pair of SRT-1000's for a customer. From what I was told, they do a couple of charity foot races and that's why they have the units, but lost whatever they used to use. I've been looking for software that will work with it, but I've only really found stuff that's hopelessly complex, or for millisecond car racing or something.
I need something that is simple enough for very non-techy people to use, and hopefully not too expensive (charity races..) Apreciate any responces. I'll watch this board for a while, but if you could also email any suggestions to tcr_tim@tds.net I'd apreciate it.

Thanx,
Tim
Original Post
Split Second's updated club software is capable of doing this. Visit www.splitsecond.com and look at the Club Software. Also, I believe (never really used) TTware is capable, though I don't know if it supports the software. Same goes for some free stuff from Tag Heuer and Alge.
There is always the (dreaded by me) Run Score and Race Director packages. Any of these can be easily found with a quick Google search.
Good luck.
Jenna

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.