Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What lights do you see on the back of the IdentiLynx camera? If connected properly, the LED should be green and flashing.

If you don't see the green flashing LED, check the POE power adapter. The LEDs on the power adapter should be green. If you see red LEDs, then try swapping ports by unplugging the two Ethernet cables, and plugging them back into the corresponding port.

If all the connections are good, then you may need to unplug the IdentiLynx camera and allow it to reboot. Remember to shut off the capture in FinishLynx for any cameras that are already connected. You can also unplug the other cameras and allow FinishLynx to boot just the IdentiLynx camera.

Hope this helps. -- Justin
your best bet is login to the camera itself. If you can't figure that out, download IQ finder from the IQ Invision website and it will tell you the IP of the camera. Once you login and see the camera is working correctly you can move on to the next step. I would not recommend you use Vista for anything. What ver. of FL are you running? IS this an original Identilynx or a newer identilynx?
For our Finishlynx Thinkpad, we do use fixed ip's on the gigabit NICs. WLAN is disabled.

The master gets the highest (192.168.68.103), the one for judgement gets one lower (192.168.68.102) and the one, who acts as a gateway between Finishlynx and Seltec Track and Field (our event-software) gets the 192.168.68.101 on the Finishlynx side of the network.
This one has a second NIC for the Seltec-network, which runs on a different subnet.

I set this up this way after running in problems at my very first competition.
No problems since then. The cameras (2 Etherlynx 2000 and sometime an identilynx) are now capturing addresses 192.168.68.105 and higher...

We never had problems with antivirus or firewalls...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.