Skip to main content

I'm offering my entire timing business up for sale. Hopefully someone here on the central coast would like to take it over.

Established clients on an annual seasonal basis timing track meets in the area. Digital photofinish timing system includes:
1 x Color high resolution FinishLynx Camera with both wired and wireless starting systems, remote positioner and TTL viewer (scope). (see finishlynx.com for manual)
1 x Chronomix 8 digit race clock that interfaces to the Lynx system.
3 Tripods, mounting hardware, 2 laptops for data, (I'm keeping the laptop I use for timing), hub, wireless staring system.
UPS Battery backup, HP 1020 printer, all the cords, cables and spare parts.

You would get all my leads for local and remote meets. Must pay for system in full at time of purchase. Asking $30k complete. Can take delivery in May 08 or if currently booked meets are taken over (phototiming.com).
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

5l200 camera, with 5LHR (2000 fps)
TTL scope with an fmount lens and remote iris control. I have a spare lens as well but not sure its specs, i'm told its an excellent zoom lens. This is a demo system that I received when I worked for Lynx as a sales rep and bought afterwards so it's all top-notch stuff. Repaired the camera only twice (ethernet jack burnt/shorted out) in the 11 years I've had the system.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.